GEMA Germany is the licensee of GEMA International AG, a Swiss-based company with licensees in over 60 countries, which are among the leading Enterprise Mobility Service providers in their respective countries. GEMA Germany advises and supports… See more
GEMA Germany is the licensee of GEMA International AG, a Swiss-based company with licensees in over 60 countries, which are among the leading Enterprise Mobility Service providers in their respective countries.
GEMA Germany advises and supports companies in Germany with comprehensive solutions in the field of Managed Mobility Services and assists them on their path to the ‘Digital Workplace’. GEMA is listed in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services as one of the world’s leading providers for 7 consecutive years.
GEMA Germany is a rapidly expanding company and is interested in qualified, dedicated, and highly motivated employees. If you are interested in joining our team, you are welcome to send us your application.
WORKING AT GEMA
A considerable amount of time is spent with colleagues, customers, and business partners. Therefore, we want you to feel comfortable while doing so. The foundations for this are mutual respect, open and honest communication also an appreciation of work and performance. We place great value on good teamwork and are constantly striving to uphold it.
We let actions speak for themselves
We do not only talk about good teamwork; we also act accordingly. Through liability with a structure, you can rely on our statement—whether to customers, partners, employees, or colleagues. We communicate clearly and comprehensibly. We maintain a sustainable, social, and ecological culture: we take care of the social concerns of our employees and ensure that natural and material resources are used responsibly.
Appreciation has a special meaning for us: We at GEMA are a team that supports and respects each other. Become a part of this team! In addition to the advertised positions, we also welcome unsolicited applications.
What we offer
- Being part of a future-oriented dynamic industry that utilizes innovative technologies
- In-depth training with further development and training programs
- A permanent employment contract with attractive remuneration plus social benefits
- Independent work with space for personal growth
- Participation in the short decision-making processes of an owner-managed company
- A vibrant and modernly designed office that offers adequate space for every work situation
- Modern collaboration in the form of frequent team and company events
- Exchange with colleagues at our international locations